Final EIS (Powder River Basin)
The federal Bureau of Land Management issued its Final Environmental Impact Statement in 2003. This is a hefty document, too large to archive on our Web site, but a copy is available for review at Powder River's offices at 934 N. Main, Sheridan, Wyoming.
However, we have posted comments on that FEIS submitted by Powder River and other experts.
· Expert John Bredohoeft, Ph.D. Final EIS Comments
· Expert James R. Kuipers P.E. Final EIS Comments
· Expert John V. Molenar Final EIS Comments
· Expert Larry C. Munn's Final EIS Comments
· Powder River's Comments on BLM's Final EIS